The first and more important definition we need to realize is the difference between a mask and a respirator. When we talk mask to protect against COVID-19, we are actually talking about a respirator which is pictured on the right below.
Made to provide two way security (non-valve) but filtering both the outward and inward air. Normally have stricter testing and security ratings depending on how much they shield the wearer.
The most important benefit of wearing a FFP2 mask or respirator over a surgical face mask is that, when we put on a FFP2 we are not merely preventing our sneezes or coughs to reach different individuals, but also ensuring that aerosols and droplets coming from others won't enter our circulatory system via the mouth or nose. This is since its electrostatic filter works on both outflow and inflow of air, protecting others from our emissions and ourselves from outer particles and viruses.
FFP stands for"filtering face piece", and the number 2 indicates the security rating; you will find additionally FFP1 respirators or masks (offering a marginally inferior protection, however still higher than that provided by surgical masks), and FFP3 respirators, the most filtering types and consequently the ones that protect the maximum. FFP masks are normally reserved for workers of high-risk industries who are exposed to high levels of smoke, dust and asbestos particles in suspension, among many others.
- Fresh and cool air pass 99.9% pump and filter into mask, enjoy fresh and cool atmosphere readily
- Breathe out pass FFP2, 95% filter, keep other people safe
- Regular FFP2, air in and outside exactly the same filter, easily get contamination.
- If any gap, clean air leak goes out and stop virus to enter mask. Not tight, more secure and comfy for long time working.
- it makes a seal around the face as a result of the tight fitting, covering the mouth and nose much more firmly than a surgical mask, together with which gaps on each side of the face are commonplace.
It must be noted, though, that respirators or"filtering face pieces" and healthcare masks recommended by the World Health Organization alike are single-use face coverings, which must be discarded after use and handled with extreme caution when disposing of them, avoiding touching the front side to the extent possible. masque ffp2 achat is a good idea to protect yourself from any disease.
There are several online eCommerce platform offer FFP2 respirator at top price.